Online Steel Mace CertificationRegular price $400.00
Mace training is a fun and effective way to build strength, improve balance, develop hand-eye coordination and fire up your nervous system which is why it's become so popular among athletes, fitness professionals, and movement specialists all across the world.
No experience required to attend, just have a mace ready and an open mind and willingness to learn is all you will need for this workshop.
Prerequisites: None. Beginners are welcome to attend.
Dates: January 29, 30 and 31, 2021
Time: US Time Zones - 8:00 AM PT / 10:00 AM CT / 11:00 AM ET
Duration: 5 hours per day for total 15 total hours
Where: Live on Zoom
- Friday, Jan 29 – Steel Mace Foundation (5 hrs)
- Saturday, Jan 30 – Steel Mace Switch Complex (5 hrs)
- Sunday, Jan 31 – Revision and Test (5 hrs)
What weight should I start with?
- For men and women, we recommend you start with a 10LB mace.
How can I prepare for the certification?
- After you register for the certification we will email you a prep guide with instructions and follow alongs to help prepare you for the event.
What if I can't attend all 3 days, can I still qualify for the certification?
- No. We want you to have the best experience and in order for you to get the most of out of this certification and attending all 3 days is mandatory.